How to Assemble the Pride Revo 2.0
You just bought your comfortable, safe, and stylish Revo scooter, and you're excited to give it a go, or you had to disassemble it for one reason or another. It is very important that you do this safely. We care about your well-being, and we encourage you to follow these simple steps to safely assemble your Revo Scooter.
- Position the front and rear sections of the unit. (See figure 1)
- Align the locking brackets of the front section with the corresponding pegs on the front of the rear section.
- Holding the seat post, slowly pivot the rear section forward until the locking brackets are fully connected onto the rear pegs. (See figures 1 and 2)
- Raise the tiller.
- Secure the toggle latch. See figure 3.
- Lower the toggle latch buckle.
- Push back on the toggle latch so it locks into place.
- Connect the front-to-rear harness.
- Reinstall the battery packs and engage both battery pack locks. Always replace the right battery pack first.
- Replace the seat.
- Unlock the tiller by rotating the tiller lock knob 90 degrees counterclockwise.
Please note that you are to position the front-to-rear harness so it will not become pinched between the frame halves when pivoting the rear section forward.
It is also imperative that before you get onto your scooter, you check that the tiller lock knob is in the unlocked position. Attempting to ride your scooter with the tiller lock knob in the locked position can result in personal injury.