Travel Wheelchairs Electric
Being able to conveniently transport your electric wheelchair over long distances is something many people with mobility problems dream of. Typically, even smaller models of motorized wheelchairs occupy a large amount of space and are tricky to dissemble. Fortunately, here at Scooters ‘N Chairs, we stock a wide range of travel electric wheelchairs for sale, making it possible for you to travel long distances on planes, buses, ships, or any other forms of transportation. Not only are they portable and practical, our range of travel motorized wheelchairs take up minimal space with little effort to put together.
With their lightweight, folding designs, now has never been a better time to purchase a travel electric wheelchair from Scooters ‘N Chairs! We offer free shipping and 1-year warranties, so you can feel at ease knowing your travel electric wheelchair is safe and durable when tucked away on your next trip.
Folding Power Wheelchairs
Looking for an electric wheelchair that folds down neatly and effortlessly? Our range of folding power wheelchairs here at Scooters ‘N Chairs is a fantastic option for anyone with mobility issues that are on the go, looking to save space, or needs easy chair storage. The beauty lies in the designs’ compatibility, allowing you to dismantle your electric wheelchair with ease and store it conveniently in your home, office, or car.
There are varying degrees of folding that our range of portable power wheelchairs offers. Some completely dismantle into lighter, compact parts for easy storage, while others simply fold down into a tidy shape. This is particularly beneficial for our customers that reside in nursing home apartments or senior villages, where space is not abundant. Also, the lightweight design makes for a painless pack-down. With the best brands of folding electric wheelchairs on the market here at Scooters ‘N Chairs, browse our collection today!
Heavy Duty Power Chairs
Heavy-duty electric wheelchairs are the perfect option for those looking for a model strong enough to support any user, of any weight. They are equipped with bigger motors, larger foundations, and sturdier tires than other, lighter-weight models. This design makes for easy handling of outdoor terrain with anti-tipping mechanisms to ensure user safety in the roughest of landscapes. Also, heavy-duty power chairs typically have larger batteries so you can travel further on a single charge.
Our range of heavy-duty electric wheelchairs for sale at Scooters ‘N Chairs offers an excellent range of weight-bearing models. Each model can effortlessly bear weights of 400 lbs, while some can carry up to 700 lbs. The Merits Heavy Duty Power Wheelchair is a great example of this given its capacity to carry 700 lbs, it is also decked out with top-quality safety and comfort features. With our money-back guarantee, enjoy the comfort and practicality of our heavy-duty electric wheelchairs no matter where you are heading.
Outdoor Electric Wheelchairs
If using your electric wheelchair outdoors, there are some key aspects that you should keep in mind when browsing models. To tackle tough terrain, outdoor power chairs need to have bigger motors, heavy-duty wheels, and high ground clearance. High-grip wheels that are large and sturdy will allow for easy riding over uneven landscapes, such as grass, dirt, gravel, or sand. A durable model that is ideal for everyday outdoor use should also be equipped with excellent suspension systems to ensure strength, as well as safety.
Don’t let your mobility issues hinder your adventurous, outdoor spirit! Our premium range of outdoor electric wheelchairs here at Scooters ‘N Chairs is built and designed to handle the most rugged of terrain. Enjoy the outdoors in comfort, style, and confidence knowing your wheelchair can easily traverse over any landscape you decide to take it. With free shipping and money-back guarantees, what are you waiting for? Scooters ‘N Chairs has all your outdoor electric wheelchair needs in one place!
Power Wheelchair Accessories
From ramps to vehicle lifts to batteries, Scooters ‘N Chairs is your one-stop-shop for all your power chair accessory needs! Our extensive range of accessories has everything you need to tailor your electric wheelchair to your requirements and lifestyle. Whether you need to switch up your batteries, travel conveniently with a vehicle lift, or easily enter inaccessible buildings, you’ll find what you’ve been searching for here at Scooters ‘N Chairs.
Electric Wheelchair Ramps
Need to maneuver over curbs, stairs, or tricky terrain in your electric wheelchair? Powerchair ramps are the perfect option to help people enter their cars, their home, trailer, on stage, or anywhere that may be hard to access. In a variety of different lengths, inclines, and widths, ramps allow freedom of movement for people suffering from mobility issues. Our range of ramps here at Scooters ‘N Chairs has something for everyone, no matter what you need it for.
Vehicle Lifts For Electric Wheelchairs
Make transporting your electric wheelchair a breeze with our range of vehicle lifts! Many people take their power chairs on the road, be that in a car, truck, or van. A vehicle lift conveniently stores and carries your electric wheelchair on the exterior or interior of your vehicle. Not only is it road safe, but vehicle ramps also offer people with mobility issues newfound independence and confidence. Browse our premium collection of vehicle lifts here at Scooters ‘N Chairs and receive free shipping with your order today!
Electric Wheelchair Batteries
As the main energy supply for your electric wheelchair, it’s always a good idea to have backup batteries in case they fail. When your batteries aren’t functioning well, neither will your power wheelchair. Whether your current battery is malfunctioning, or you need a few spares for any potential misshapes, Scooters ‘N Chairs has an excellent selection of electric wheelchair batteries that will have you covered!
Important Things to Consider When Buying an Electric Wheelchair
When buying an electric wheelchair, many people have questions about what they need to consider before buying. To ensure your motorized wheelchair provides peak utility, style, and protection, careful thought should be given to your surroundings, budget, and needs. Let us coach you through the main points to keep in mind while you shop for your next electric wheelchair.
- Weight Capacity: Different models of electric wheelchairs have different weight limits. Assess whether you will be bringing luggage or shopping on your trips, or if you require heavier, bariatric weight-bearing mechanisms.
- Front-, Mid-, and Rear-Wheel Drive: Despite having up to six wheels, only two wheels receive power in an electric wheelchair. While the mid-wheel drive is ideal for turning in tight areas, rear- and front-wheel drive power chairs are the best at handling uneven terrain. We suggest consulting an occupational therapist to determine the best wheel drive for you.
- Range: You want your electric wheelchair to get you from A to B on a single charge. Depending on where you’re going, look out for the distance each model can travel on a single charge.
- Ground Clearance: Are are you going to use your electric wheelchair indoors or outdoors? Or both? Low ground clearance provides increased comfort indoors, while high clearance is ideal for rougher, outdoor terrains.
- Turning Radius: This refers to the amount of space needed to perform a 180-degree turn on your electric wheelchair. The smaller the turning radius, the easier it will be to navigate through tight spaces. Assess your environment for any tight spots you may need to navigate through on your power chair.
- Transport: If you’re intending to travel with your motorized wheelchair, you’ll want a model that is easy to transport and quick to dissemble. Consider a folding or travel electric wheelchair model to accommodate your mobile needs.
- Comfort: Making sure your electric wheelchair is comfortable means looking out for those with an appropriate seat width, rear suspension systems, leg space, and reclining options.
- Performance: Assess whether you need extra power from your electric wheelchair. If the passenger is heavy or the terrain isn’t smooth, there are good indicators you may need a model with a high top speed and rear shock absorption.
Order an Electric Wheelchair for Sale Now!
Receive your new electric wheelchair in no time when you shop at Scooters ‘N Chairs! Depending on your selection, we offer standard delivery within 4-6 business days. If ordered before the weekend, you could have your new motorized wheelchair by Saturday morning. Shop our extensive range of premium power wheelchairs today and enjoy newfound comfort and freedom.
When it comes to the best brands of electric wheelchairs, Scooters ‘N Chairs is your best choice. We stock the highest-rated electric wheelchair brands & power chair accessories on the market. At a discounted rate, you can be sure you are getting an incredible deal when purchasing your next electric wheelchair with us. A full manufacturer’s 1-year warranty is included in every purchase to protect you if something goes wrong.
Get in touch with one of our expert team members today and let us find you the perfect electric wheelchair for your mobility needs. Scooters 'N Chairs was founded to bring a new level of compassion and customer service to people seeking mobility solutions for themselves or their loved ones. We are available 365 days a year to help resolve any Mobility Scooter issues or queries you may have.