Pride Go-Go® Endurance Li 4 Wheel Mobility ScooterPride Mobility
A powerful battery keeps your scooter going.
Battery performance defines the Go-Go® Endurance Li Mobility Scooter. With lithium technology, you’ll charge your batteries faster, achieve longer battery life, and experience greater reliability from one of Pride’s most popular mobility scooter lineups.
Lithium batteries, the same technology used to power your smartphone and electric vehicles, pack more power into smaller, lighter units. The Go-Go Endurance Li comes with the standard 8 amp hour battery, which is safe to carry onto a plane*. Or you can upgrade to the 16 MAXX** amp hour version, which gives you up to 14.4 miles per charge.
We have other reasons to call this model “Endurance,” beyond improved battery performance.
Smoothing your mobility scooter ride for the long haul.
Since you’ll be riding further, the Go-Go Endurance Li includes Pride’s Comfort-Trac Suspension with powerful coil springs at each tire. You can endure more varied terrain on 8-inch, non-marking tires. The Go-Go Endurance also offers a weight capacity of up to 325 pounds.
Finally, we couldn’t call it a “Go-Go” without the portability features that give you mobility at every destination. Feather-touch disassembly means you can disassemble it effortlessly.
Go-Go® Endurance Li Features
- 325 lb. weight capacity
- Standard 8 Ah airline-safe* lithium-ion battery pack or upgrade to the 16Ah MAXX** battery box for additional range
- Maximum speed up to 4.2 mph
- 48.25” turning radius
- Up to 7.2 miles (8AH); Up to 14.4 miles (16AH MAXX) per charge
- 17”x17” or 20”x18” swivel seat with flip-up, height, and angle adjustable armrests
- Pride’s front and rear suspension CTS Suspension provides a smooth, comfortable ride over varied terrain
- Delta tiller with ergonomic wraparound handles lets you operate the scooter and rest your wrists
- Feather-touch disassembly permits simple frame separation with only one hand and easily disassembles into five super lightweight pieces
- High-intensity LED headlight on the tiller
- Off-board charger port conveniently on your tiller
- Pride’s exclusive black, non-scuffing tires
- Includes two sets of easily changeable Garnet Red (matte) and Euro Grey colored shrouds
- K0899 Power Mobility Device, not coded by DME PDAC or does not meet criteria
Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
* Note: Transport of this item on commercial aircraft is subject to federal regulations and airline policy. Please consult your airline prior to your flight to ensure your Go-Go® Endurance and its lithium-ion batteries are permitted.
** Does not meet airline requirements.
The Lithium Battery Advantage
- Faster Charging Time
- Lighter weight
- Longer Lifecycle
- Less service calls/maintenance
- More Usable Energy
- Sustained Power Performance
- Built-in Smart Battery Protection
Go-Go® Endurance Li
|Number of Tires||4|
|Front Tires||2" x 8" solid|
|Rear Tires||2.5" x 8" solid|
|Maximum Speed||Up to 4.1 mph at 325 lbs, Up to 4.2 mph at 200 lbs|
|Ground Clearance||1.5" at the motor, 3.25" to side deck, 1.10" to anti-tip|
|Overall Height||34.75" - 36.25"|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range||21.25"-22.75"|
|Seat-to-Deck Height Range||16.25"-17.75"|
|Standard Seat Type||Compact, Foldable|
|Standard Seat Material||Black Vinyl|
|Standard Seat Size||17" W x 17" D or 20" W x 18 D|
|Standard Seat Weight||23 lbs. (17"W); 27.25 lbs. (20" W)|
|Weight without Batteries||93.5 lbs w/o batteries; 101.5 lbs w/ 8AH*; 105.5 lbs. w/ 16AH MAXX*|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece when Disassembled||40.75 lbs. (front section)|
|Battery Weight5||8 lbs. (8AH*); 12 lbs. (16AH MAXX*)|
|Battery Requirement||8AH* Lithium (pack) ; 16AH MAXX* Lithium (pack)|
|Per Charge Range (max)||Up to 7.2 miles (8AH*); Up to 14.4 miles (16AH MAXX*)|
|Battery Charger||3.5A, off-board lithium charger|
|Suspension||CTS Front and Rear Suspension|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||325 lbs.|
|Motor Output||24-volt DC motor, sealed transaxle|
|Brakes||Regenerative and electromechanical|
|Maximum Rated Slope||6°|
|Maximum Obstacle Climbing Ability||1.5"|
Measurements may vary +/- 1”. Specifications subject to change without prior notice. The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
- Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments.
- Due to manufacturing tolerances and continued product improvement, this specification is subject to a variance of +/- 3%.
- Width of base (not including seat).
- Includes standard seat weight.
- Battery weight may vary based on the manufacturer.
- Varies with user weight, terrain type, battery amp-hour (AH), battery charge, battery condition, and tire condition. These specifications can be subject to a variance of (+/- 10%).
- Results derived from theoretical calculations based on Lithium battery specifications and drive system performance. Test conducted at the maximum weight capacity.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on Frame;
- 2-Year Limited Warranty on Electronics;
- 2-Year Limited Warranty on Drivetrain;
- 2-Year Limited Warranty on Batteries
POWER CHAIRS/SCOOTERS/LIFT WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead components, which are [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/furniture.
Scooters 'N Chairs offers FREE shipping on all orders above $99 in the USA
We charge a flat-fee of $12.99 for all orders under $99 provided all the items in your order are from one brand.How will my product arrive?
With standard, free shipping, your item may arrive in several pieces and require some assembly. White glove delivery service is available at an extra charge, your item will be fully assembled, bought to the room of your choice in your house and you will be shown how to use the device. Please call us for further details.Where will my product be dropped off?
Free delivery can range from curbside delivery by an 18-wheeler truck (closest curb to your home), to doorstep delivery, depending on the product. Please call us for further details.Please note however the following exceptions:
Orders shipping to Hawaii, Alaska & Puerto Rico may be subject to additional shipping charges.
Your warranty will be provided by the manufacturer of your product. Different manufacturers have different warranties, some include labor and parts, some only parts, and for different time periods. For more information on this item, check the "Product Literature" tab for a warranty sheet or call us for more details.
We offer a 100% full refund on all orders that have not yet shipped, cancelled within 24 hours of purchase.
After 24 hours, or for orders that have already shipped, if you wish to return your product, we offer a
refund on all products as detailed below*
*Custom made items and hygiene items such as slings are non-returnable
To qualify for a return please note the following:
Product must be clean, unused and in its original packaging.
Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
Items must be returned within 14 days of delivery
Delivery fees we incur for your order where the item has already
shipped are non-refundable, including white glove service
You must have a return authorization number to qualify for a return:
Please call us at 1-800-674-8395 Monday - Friday 8am to 5pm EST or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a return authorization number and a return address.
A 20% restocking fee applies on all items including (but not limited to):
Restocking fee percentages are applied to the price of the item as it appears on our site. Discounts that allow you to pay less for an item do not change the restocking fee.