Pride GO-GO® LX with CTS Suspension 4-WheelPride Mobility
Pride Mobility combines the heavy-duty mobility scooter you need with the traveling ability you want together in the Mobility Revo 2.0. Available in both three and four-wheeled options, the scooter disassembles into four pieces for easy travel and storage. No need to purchase a scooter lift, unless you want the added ease of loading and unloading the scooter. The Revo 2.0 makes moving around easy with a front headlight and padded delta tiller. The Comfort-Trac suspension system absorbs shock while you comfortably sit on the cushioned seat. The scooter is made for your life with lots of storage options, a USB port to charge mobile devices, and extra legroom. A truly versatile scooter that accommodates many body styles and sizes. It’s available in blue or grey body colors. Your life is busy and full of things to do. Take your mobility to the next level with this transportable full-sized scooter. Complete your comfortable ride by accessorizing with holders for your cane, walker, cups, and oxygen tanks. Or keep it looking snazzy and new with a black weather cover.
Looking for a stable ride? The Go-Go LX 4-Wheel mobility scooter from Pride Mobility provides enhanced stability and a great deal more. Feather Touch™ assembly and disassembly, scuff-free, flat-free tires, and a mounted seat post are just a few of the benefits you could come to appreciate with the customizable Go-Go LX.
You may not have ever felt as smooth of a ride as you will with the Go-Go LX. Pride Mobility’s Comfort-Trac Suspension creates a stable operation, allowing you to get around with more ease than with other mobility scooters. You will especially appreciate the Comfort-Trac Suspension springs if you are a rider who makes a lot of stops and starts as part of your busy lifestyle. Another feature that active individuals will love is the ease of portability that the Go-Go LX offers. Best of all, travel with your chair has never been easier. The largest piece weighs 37 pounds when unassembled. Add the fun optional color schemes to the mix, and you will see that the Go-Go LX 3-wheel scooter is the equipment of choice for riders with a flair for personal expression and an active take on life.
- FDA Class II Medical Device - Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
- Available in three or four wheels
- Two under-seat storage compartments
- Forward/reverse controls
- Front basket on the tiller
- 5mph top speed
- 13-mile drive range
- 52" turning radius
- 17.8 miles per charge at 200 lbs., 12.4 miles per charge at 400 lbs.
- Ergonomic delta tiller
- LED headlight
- The easy-to-grip tiller adjustment knob
- Comfort-Trac front and rear suspension
- Durable and stylish rear bumper
- Easily accessible tie-down points (for the transport of unoccupied scooter)
- Easily charge the batteries on or off the unit
- Pride’s exclusive black, flat-free, non-scuffing tires
- Seat designed for extreme comfort
- Ultra heavy-duty drivetrain with 70 amp controller
- User-friendly console
- USB mobile device charging port
- 300 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 4.4 mph maximum speed
- 44.75" turning radius
- (12AH) 8 miles per charge
- Compact, foldable seat with armrests
- Standard front basket provides storage
- Feather-touch disassembly easily disassembles into 5 lightweight pieces for transport and storage
- Charger port located on the tiller lets you conveniently charge your scooter
- Dual voltage charger permits charging the battery pack on-board or off-board for added convenience
- Delta tiller with ergonomic wraparound handles lets you operate the scooter with one hand and rest your wrist
- CTS Suspension (Comfort-Trac front and rear suspension) provides a smooth, comfortable ride over varied terrain
- Standard LED lighting
- Pride’s exclusive black, non-scuffing tires
- Includes two sets of easily changeable, red and blue colored shrouds
Go-Go® LX with CTS Suspension 4-Wheel
|Overall Width of Base||20.5"|
|Reversing Width (K-turn)||57"|
|Maximum Speed||Up to 4.4 mph|
|Ground Clearance||0.75" at anti-tip, 1.5” at motor|
|Front Tires||2" x 7" solid|
|Rear Tires||2.5" x 8" solid|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range||20.75"-22.25"|
|Seat Type||Foldable, compact, vinyl-covered molded plastic (17"x17")|
|Seat Weight||23 lbs|
|Seat Material||Black Vinyl|
|Total Weight w/out Batteries||90 lbs.|
|Drive System||Rear-wheel drive, sealed transaxle, 24-volt DC motor|
|Dual Braking System||Regenerative and electromechanical|
|Battery Requirements||Two 12-volt, deep-cycle|
|Battery Requirements||12AH, 18AH|
|Maximum Range Per Charge||Up to 5.9 miles (12AH), Up to 9.4 miles (18AH)|
|Battery Charger||Off-board, 2A|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Standard Body Colors||Red and blue interchangeable shroud panels|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece (when Dissembled)||39 lbs. (front section), 28 lbs (rear section|
|Seat-to-Deck Height Range||16.25"-17.25"|
|Battery Weight||12AH 19 lbs battery pack, 18AH 30 lbs battery pack|
|Suspension||CTS (Comfort-Trac front and rear suspension)|
|Freewheel Operational Force||Less than 60 N|
|Drive Control Operational Force||Less than 5 N|
|Maximum Rated Slope||6°|
|Maximum Obstacle Climbing Ability (Ascending/Descending)||2"|
|Measured Sound Level (A-weighted)||Less than 65 dB|
|Medicare Code Coverage||K0899 – power mobility device, not coded by DME PDAC or does not meet criteria|
Measurements may vary +/- 1”. Specifications subject to change without prior notice. The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
- Lifetime limited on Frame
- 2-Year Limited on Electronics
- 2-Year Limited on Drivetrain
POWER CHAIRS/SCOOTERS/LIFT WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead components, which are [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/furniture.
Scooters 'N Chairs offers FREE shipping on all orders above $99 in the USA
We charge a flat-fee of $12.99 for all orders under $99 provided all the items in your order are from one brand.How will my product arrive?
With standard, free shipping, your item may arrive in several pieces and require some assembly. White glove delivery service is available at an extra charge, your item will be fully assembled, bought to the room of your choice in your house and you will be shown how to use the device. Please call us for further details.Where will my product be dropped off?
Free delivery can range from curbside delivery by an 18-wheeler truck (closest curb to your home), to doorstep delivery, depending on the product. Please call us for further details.Please note however the following exceptions:
Orders shipping to Hawaii, Alaska & Puerto Rico may be subject to additional shipping charges.
Your warranty will be provided by the manufacturer of your product. Different manufacturers have different warranties, some include labor and parts, some only parts, and for different time periods. For more information on this item, check the "Product Literature" tab for a warranty sheet or call us for more details.
We offer a 100% full refund on all orders that have not yet shipped, cancelled within 24 hours of purchase.
After 24 hours, or for orders that have already shipped, if you wish to return your product, we offer a refund on all products as detailed below*
*Custom made items and hygiene items such as slings are non-returnable
To qualify for a return please note the following:
Product must be clean, unused and in its original packaging.
Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
Items must be returned within 14 days of delivery
Delivery fees we incur for your order where the item has already shipped are non-refundable, including white glove service
You must have a return authorization number to qualify for a return:
Please call us at 1-800-674-8395 Monday - Friday 8am to 5pm EST or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a return authorization number and a return address.
A 20% restocking fee applies on all items including (but not limited to):
Restocking fee percentages are applied to the price of the item as it appears on our site. Discounts that allow you to pay less for an item do not change the restocking fee.
- The Pride Mobility Go-Go LX is a 4 wheel mobility scooter. Its suspension makes it very comfortable. Flippable armrests and a basket makes it very comfortable. This scooter is on sale on Scooters `N Chairs.
- Pride Mobility Go-Go LX 4-Wheel │ SC54LX
- 4 Reviews ( 5.0 )