Pride Go-Go® Ultra X 3-Wheel Mobility ScooterPride Mobility
First-class features for an economy 3-wheel mobility scooter.
Looks can be deceiving with the Go-Go® Ultra X 3-Wheel Mobility Scooter.
You’ll find the same incredible features, like battery range, miles per hour, and even the latest in scooter styling, built into an economy class scooter.You get Pride’s exclusive feather-touch disassembly. Your scooter easily disassembles into five easy-to-stow pieces. The heaviest component is just 29.5 pounds.
Modern-looking shrouds wrap around a powerful, portable mobility scooter, which offers up to 8 miles on a single charge, and a 24-volt DC motor that provides top speeds up to 4.3 mph.
The Go-Go Ultra X 3-Wheel’s performance specs go toe-to-toe with the leading portable scooters in its class.
Simplified components bring value to the Go-Go Ultra X 3-Wheel.
The Go-Go Ultra X 3-Wheel uses a new lightweight, foldable seat design. Its mesh seat back provides supportive and breathable comfort with a 17-inch-by-17-inch, vinyl-wrapped cushion.
The tiller assembly includes an adjustment knob and a convenient charging port. So, when you roll into your parking spot at the end of the day, simply plug in right below the controls to charge up for another day.
Your Go-Go Ultra X journey starts with a test ride.
The Go-Go Ultra X 3-Wheel gives you the keys to mobility reimagined. The bounds of your neighborhood, your morning ride to your favorite bakery cafe, a day trip with the grandkids to the zoo, they all start to feel more accessible, more achievable, and more meaningful.
With a Go-Go 3-Wheel Mobility Scooter, you stop worrying about how you’re going to get around and focus more on the parts that really matter — making connections and sharing experiences with the people you care about.
Go-Go® Ultra X 3-Wheel Features
- 300 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 4.3 mph maximum speed
- Up to 8 miles per charge at 200 lbs.
- New! Mesh back, 17”x17” compact foldable seat
- Easy-to-grip tiller adjustment knob
- A standard front basket provides storage
- Feather-touch disassembly easily disassembles into 5 lightweight pieces for transport and storage
- Charger port conveniently located on the tiller to charge your scooter
- The dual voltage charger permits charging the battery pack on-board or off-board for added convenience
- Stable, front frame-mounted seat post
- Pride’s exclusive black, non-scuffing tires
- HCPCS Code: K0899 – power mobility device, not coded by DME PDAC or does not meet criteria
Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
Go-Go® Ultra X 3-Wheel
|Number of Tires||3|
|Front Tires||2" x 8" solid|
|Rear Tires||2.5" x 8" solid|
|Maximum Speed||Up to 4.3 mph|
|Ground Clearance||1.25" at motor/ 3.23" at deck|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range||21.5" – 23"|
|Seat-to-Deck Height Range||16.5"-18"|
|Seat Type||Compact, Foldable|
|Seat Material||Black mesh and vinyl|
|Seat Size||17" W x 17" D|
|Seat Weight||23 lbs.|
|Seat Back Height||14"|
|Weight without Batteries||76.25 lbs.|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece||29.5 lbs. (front)|
|Battery Weight||9 lbs. each / 20 lb. battery pack|
|Battery Requirement||(2) 12 Ah|
|Per Charge Range (max)||Up to 6.2 miles (300 lbs.); Up to 8 miles (200 lbs.)|
|Battery Charger||2-amp off-board|
|Motor Output||24-volt DC motor, sealed transaxle|
|Brakes||Regenerative and electromechanical|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
Measurements may vary +/- 1”. Specifications subject to change without prior notice. The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
- Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments.
- Varies with user weight, terrain type, battery amp-hour (AH), battery charge, battery condition, and tire condition. These specifications can be subject to a variance of (+/- 10%).
- Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol2, section 4 & ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Test conducted at maximum weight capacity.
- Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of (+ or - 3%).
- Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on Frame;
- 2-Year Limited Warranty on Electronics;
- 2-Year Limited Warranty on Drivetrain;
- 6-Month Limited Warranty on Batteries
POWER CHAIRS/SCOOTERS/LIFT WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead components, which are [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/furniture.
Scooters 'N Chairs offers FREE shipping on all orders above $99 in the USA
We charge a flat-fee of $12.99 for all orders under $99 provided all the items in your order are from one brand.How will my product arrive?
With standard, free shipping, your item may arrive in several pieces and require some assembly. White glove delivery service is available at an extra charge, your item will be fully assembled, bought to the room of your choice in your house and you will be shown how to use the device. Please call us for further details.Where will my product be dropped off?
Free delivery can range from curbside delivery by an 18-wheeler truck (closest curb to your home), to doorstep delivery, depending on the product. Please call us for further details.Please note however the following exceptions:
Orders shipping to Hawaii, Alaska & Puerto Rico may be subject to additional shipping charges.
Your warranty will be provided by the manufacturer of your product. Different manufacturers have different warranties, some include labor and parts, some only parts, and for different time periods. For more information on this item, check the "Product Literature" tab for a warranty sheet or call us for more details.
We offer a 100% full refund on all orders that have not yet shipped, cancelled within 24 hours of purchase.
After 24 hours, or for orders that have already shipped, if you wish to return your product, we offer a refund on all products as detailed below*
*Custom made items and hygiene items such as slings are non-returnable
To qualify for a return please note the following:
Product must be clean, unused and in its original packaging.
Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
Items must be returned within 14 days of delivery
Delivery fees we incur for your order where the item has already shipped are non-refundable, including white glove service
You must have a return authorization number to qualify for a return:
Please call us at 1-800-674-8395 Monday - Friday 8am to 5pm EST or email us at email@example.com to obtain a return authorization number and a return address.
A 20% restocking fee applies on all items including (but not limited to):
Restocking fee percentages are applied to the price of the item as it appears on our site. Discounts that allow you to pay less for an item do not change the restocking fee.