The ShowerBuddy SB1 shower transfer system will turn your existing bathroom into an accessible bathroom that allows you to enjoy showering again without the excessive cost, delay, and stress of a full bathroom remodel.
The ShowerBuddy SB1 alleviates heavy lifting and multiple transfers for toileting and showering. This chair is separated into three sections; rolling base (shower chair), bridge, and shower base. The rolling base rolls around the house like a wheelchair allowing the patient to easily transfer and then roll right over a toilet (certain toilets). Once completed with toileting the rolling base can connect to the bridge and then onto the shower base allowing the chair to slide into the shower. Once inside the shower, the bridge disconnects, and the shower base turns to allow the user to face the shower controls.
- The Showerbuddy SB1 system is made of aluminum which will not rust when in contact with water.
- Height adjustability on rolling base and shower base- allowing for use in a variety of shower stall sizes.
- Rolls over some toilets- allowing for “no mess” alternative to commode usage.
- Custom bridge sizes are available- allowing for use in a variety of bathroom sizes.
- Safety mechanisms
- Full aluminum frame
- 360° rotation in shower
- Stainless steel hardware
- Tapered cushion with tailbone recess
- Removable / lockable / foldaway arms
- Rolls over standard / elongated and ADA approved toilets
- Armrests - Removable / Lockable / Flip-back
- Height Adjustable
- Frame Material Corrosion-resistant Aluminum frame (Grade 6061 T6)
- Misc. Parts Stainless steel parts and hardware (Grade 304)
- Rotation - Rotates 360 degrees inside the shower (subject to space) - Footrest - fold-up
- Safety Belts Lap & Chest Belts
- Caster Wheels 5” (125mm), Lockable
- Commode Removable Commode System
||Calculated at Checkout
||WEIGHTS & DIMENSIONS
|Rolling Base (W x D)
||18.4" x 22"
|Rolling Base w Footrests (W x D)
||18.4 x 26.5"
|Overall Outer Armrest Width
|Inner Armrest Width
|Inner Width Between Main Legs
|Backrest Height from Cushion
|Toilet Height Clearance(Max)
|Standard Bridge Length (Can Be Customized)
|Seat Cushion WxD
||17.7" x 16.5"
|Seat Cushion Height from Floor (Adjustable)
||21.5" - 26.7"
|Seat Cushion Opening (W x L)
||6.8" x 13"
|Shower Base (Over Suction Cup Feet) (W x D)
||19.2" x 19.2"
2 Year Limited Warranty: Showerbuddy warrants our Showerbuddy Solutions and all Showerbuddy products for two years from the date of purchase by the consumer. The warranty will only become active once the consumer submits the warranty registration card to the company with a copy of the purchase receipt. This warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship on all Showerbuddy products.
-Product or parts failure from normal wear and tear
-Damage caused by failure to adhere to the User’s Manual
-Damage from improper installation, use or repair
-Brake line that operates the handbrake/tilt mechanism on tilting chairs (SB2T and SB3T)
-Improper use of the hand ratchet that is used in adjusting the neck support/adjustment
-Seat cushions and armrests
-The warranty is VOID if the original serial number tag is removed or altered.
-The warranty is VOID if the unit sustains damage from unnatural causes.
-The warranty is VOID if the unit is used to hold more than the weight limit of 300 pounds (140kg).
-The warranty is VOID if the unit has been subjected to neglect, improper maintenance, storage, cleaning or operation as defined in the User’s Manual.
-The warranty is VOID if the unit is modified without Showerbuddy’s written consent.
-This warranty applies to the original purchaser only, from the date of the purchase, provided a registration card has been submitted to the company within 60 days of purchase.Our experts at www.scootersnchairs.com are happy to see your needs are met!
Please Proceed Below For Additional In-Depth Information: