VR2 - Dual Attendant ControlProduct Brand: PG Drives Technology
- Dual attendant option for VR2 control system
- Pushbutton exchange of control between user and attendant
- Attendant control of seat actuators
- Attendant control of maximum speed
- Easy installation via push-fit connectors
- Plug-and-Play - VR2 automatically detects the presence of Dual Attendant Module
The VR2 Dual Attendant control system consists of a Joystick Module, Power Module, and Dual Attendant Module. This allows the drive and actuator functions of the powerchair to be controlled either by the occupant or by an attendant from another location on the powerchair.
Control is easily exchanged via a pushbutton, and the attendant can limit the maximum speed of the chair to a comfortable walking pace. Control of up to two actuators is available when connected to a suitable VR2. This allows the attendant to alter the position of the seat without having to return control to the user. The mode of operation, selected actuator and speed setting are all clearly indicated to the attendant by extra bright LEDs. The attendant also receives audible feedback for each successful button actuation.
Upgrading the powerchair to enable Dual Attendant Control can be achieved without replacing the Power Module or the Joystick Module. Connect the Dual Attendant Module into the VR2 System and the operation will be instant.