Jazzy Select 6 Power Chair
Get ready to control more of your adventures with the Mobility Jazzy Select 6. Pride Mobility has created a sporty electric wheelchair with a smooth ride. Completely adjust the chair to your comfort from available power elevated seating to removable armrests. The lap belt and seat can be adjusted for width.
The tight turn radius allows for maximum maneuverability wherever you travel. The wheelchair is designed for both indoor and outdoor use. With the fifteen-mile battery charge distance, the chair can travel where you need or want to go. The Jazzy Armor helps the wheelchair last longer with controller and shroud guards. The mid-wheel drive comes with six wheels for easy turns and a smooth, comfortable ride.
Drive over rough terrain without bouncing around with the Active-Trac Suspension for maximum stability and shock absorption. Ramps and trails are no longer obstacles to your mobility. Upon delivery, charge the batteries from 8-14 hours before use in the easy to access charging port. Outfit your ride with a cane holder, walker holder or cup holder among other featured accessories.
- FDA Class II Medical Device - Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
- Active-Trac Suspension with articulating beam
- Redesigned foot platform
- 300 lb. weight capacity
- Heaviest Piece: 100 lbs.
- Weight: 192 lbs.
- Up to 4 mph
- Easily maneuver with ten-inch drive wheels
- Option for power elevated seating
- 10" drive wheels for great maneuverability inside and out
- Active-Trac® Suspension and an articulating beam for superior performance indoor and out
- Easy access charging port
- Redesigned foot platform for maximum comfort
- 60” lap belt
- 21.875" turning radius
- Up to 15 miles per charge
- In-line joystick mount
- Jazzy Armor guards protect against daily wear and tear
- Flip-up, height adjustable foot platform
- Comfortable, depth-adjustable, limited recline comfort high back with headrest
- Red or blue color-through shroud
- Mid-wheel drive offers a tight turning radius around doorways and corners
- Patented Active-Trac® Suspension ensures a smooth ride experience over uneven surfaces
- Dual-layer powder coated frame for increased durability
- Built with ease of service in mind
Jazzy Select® 6
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs. 21 stone 6 lbs.|
|Maximum Speed||Up to 4.3 mph|
|Ground Clearance||0.75" at the motor bracket|
|Front Wheels||5.75" solid casters|
|Drive Wheels||10" solid|
|Rear Wheels||5.75" solid casters|
|Drivetrain||Two motors, mid-wheel drive|
|Braking System||“Intelligent Braking” electronic regenerative, disc park brake|
|Suspension Type||Active-Trac® with Mid-wheel 6® Technology|
|High-Back Seat (max. size)||20"W x 20"D|
|High-Back Seat-to-Floor Range||21.25” – 23.25”|
|Synergy® Seating||20"W x 20"D|
|Synergy® Seat-to-Floor Range||16.5" - 18.5"|
|Power Elevating Seat Option||Yes|
|Standard Electronics||40A, PG GC3|
|Battery Size||Two 12-volt, sealed lead-acid, non-spillable deep-cycle U-1 batteries|
|Standard Battery Charger||3.5A, off-board|
|Per-Charge Range||Up to 13 miles|
|Battery Weight||25.25 lbs. each|
|Base Weight (Heaviest Piece)||97.5 lbs.|
|Weight with Power Seat||114.5 lbs|
|Standard Seat Weight||50.75 lbs (Comfort High Back)|
|Standard Seat Size||16" x 16"-18", 18" x 18"-20", 20" x 18"-20"|
|Measured Sound Level (A-weighted)||Less than 65 dB|
|Freewheel Operational Force||Less than 60 N|
|Drive Control Operational Force||Less than 5 N|
|Maximum Rated Slope||6°|
|Maximum Obstacle Climbing Ability (Ascending and Descending)||1.75"|
|Medicare Code Coverage||Group 2: Standard (K0822/K0823)|
- Varies with the base model, user weight, terrain type, battery amp-hour rating (Ah), battery charge, battery condition, motors, controller type, tire type, and tire condition. This specification is subject to a variance of +10%, -5%.
- Due to manufacturing tolerances and continued product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of (+ or -) 3%
Measurements may vary +/- 1”. Specifications subject to change without prior notice. The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
- 5-year limited warranty on frame;
- 13-month limited warranty on electronics;
- 13-month limited warranty on drive motors;
- 13-month limited on batteries
Our experts at www.scootersnchairs.com are happy to see your needs are met!
POWER CHAIRS/SCOOTERS/LIFT WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead components, which are [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/furniture.
Scooters 'N Chairs offers FREE shipping on all orders above $99 in the USA
We charge a flat-fee of $12.99 for all orders under $99 provided all the items in your order are from one brand.How will my product arrive?
With standard, free shipping, your item may arrive in several pieces and require some assembly. White glove delivery service is available at an extra charge, your item will be fully assembled, bought to the room of your choice in your house and you will be shown how to use the device. Please call us for further details.Where will my product be dropped off?
Free delivery can range from curbside delivery by an 18-wheeler truck (closest curb to your home), to doorstep delivery, depending on the product. Please call us for further details.Please note however the following exceptions:
Orders shipping to Hawaii, Alaska & Puerto Rico may be subject to additional shipping charges.
Your warranty will be provided by the manufacturer of your product. Different manufacturers have different warranties, some include labor and parts, some only parts, and for different time periods. For more information on this item, check the "Product Literature" tab for a warranty sheet or call us for more details.
We offer a 100% full refund on all orders that have not yet shipped, cancelled within 24 hours of purchase.
After 24 hours, or for orders that have already shipped, if you wish to return your product, we offer a refund on all products as detailed below*
*Custom made items and hygiene items such as slings are non-returnable
To qualify for a return please note the following:
Product must be clean, unused and in its original packaging.
Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
Items must be returned within 14 days of delivery
Delivery fees we incur for your order where the item has already shipped are non-refundable, including white glove service
You must have a return authorization number to qualify for a return:
Please call us at 1-800-674-8395 Monday - Friday 8am to 5pm EST or email us at email@example.com to obtain a return authorization number and a return address.
A 20% restocking fee applies on all items including (but not limited to):
Restocking fee percentages are applied to the price of the item as it appears on our site. Discounts that allow you to pay less for an item do not change the restocking fee.
- Pride Mobility Jazzy Select 6 │ Jazzy 6 │ Scooters ‘N Chairs
- The Jazzy Select 6 is an electric power wheelchair. It has detachable height and width adjustable armrests. Drive over rough terrain with the Active-Trac Suspension for maximum stability and shock absorption This electric power wheelchair is on sale