- Weight capacity: P327: 300lbs P3274: 450lbs
- Real mid-wheel-drive design for tight space maneuverability
- Dual in-line motors for enhanced efficiency, torque, range and performance
- Full front and rear suspension for easy obstacle climb and enhanced performance on varied terrain
- 12" knobby tires and optimum weight distribution provide superior traction
- Dynamic Shark fully programmable controller
- Off-board charger and 4-post seat with semi-reclining backrest
- NF-22 batteries for maximum range
- Stable base: Footplate is rated to hold 350lbs and rear casters will not tip
- 2 color shrouds inbox red/blue
- 2 full-length arms
- All back-contoured seat
- Footplate: 13.5"w x 12.5"d
- Options: Elevating Leg-rest, Oxygen tank holder, Gel cushion, Swing away joystick, Height adjustable armrests
|P-327 4 Posts 300 lbs||P-327 4 Posts 450 lbs|
|Top Speed||5.00 mph|
|Heaviest Piece||121 lbs.|
|Maximum Incline Rating||8 º|
|Battery Charge Distance||20.00 miles|
|Brake||Intelligent, regenerative, electromagnetic brakes|
|Seat Depths||20" C / 18" S|
|Seat Height (from Deck)||16.1"- 18.9"||16.9"- 19.3"|
|Seat Height (from Ground)||22" Standard, 24" Elevating||22" Standard, 24" Elevating|
|Motor||DC 24V / 160W||DC 24V / 200W|
|Batteries||Two 12V, 50AH / 22NF|
|Battery Charger Type||5A Off-Board|
|Drive Wheel Size||12" Pneumatic tire|
|Rear Caster Size||6"|
|Battery Pack Weight||38 lbs x 2|
|Total Weight with Batteries||232 lbs||243 lbs|
|Total Weight without Batteries||156 lbs||167 lbs|
|Controller Type||Dynamic Shark 40A P&G VR2 40A||Dynamic Shark 60A P&G VR2 60A|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs||450 lbs|
Measurements may vary +/- 1”. Specifications subject to change without prior notice. The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
- 5 Year Limited Lifetime Warranty on Frame
- 1 Year Warranty on Electronics, Motor/Brakes & Batteries
POWER CHAIRS/SCOOTERS/LIFT WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead components, which are [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/furniture.
Scooters 'N Chairs offers FREE shipping on all orders above $99 in the USA
We charge a flat-fee of $12.99 for all orders under $99 provided all the items in your order are from one brand.How will my product arrive?
With standard, free shipping, your item may arrive in several pieces and require some assembly. White glove delivery service is available at an extra charge, your item will be fully assembled, bought to the room of your choice in your house and you will be shown how to use the device. Please call us for further details.Where will my product be dropped off?
Free delivery can range from curbside delivery by an 18-wheeler truck (closest curb to your home), to doorstep delivery, depending on the product. Please call us for further details.Please note however the following exceptions:
Orders shipping to Hawaii, Alaska & Puerto Rico may be subject to additional shipping charges.
Your warranty will be provided by the manufacturer of your product. Different manufacturers have different warranties, some include labor and parts, some only parts, and for different time periods. For more information on this item, check the "Product Literature" tab for a warranty sheet or call us for more details.
We offer a 100% full refund on all orders that have not yet shipped, cancelled within 24 hours of purchase.
After 24 hours, or for orders that have already shipped, if you wish to return your product, we offer a refund on all products as detailed below*
*Custom made items and hygiene items such as slings are non-returnable
To qualify for a return please note the following:
Product must be clean, unused and in its original packaging.
Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
Items must be returned within 14 days of delivery
Delivery fees we incur for your order where the item has already shipped are non-refundable, including white glove service
You must have a return authorization number to qualify for a return:
Please call us at 1-800-674-8395 Monday - Friday 8am to 5pm EST or email us at email@example.com to obtain a return authorization number and a return address.
A 20% restocking fee applies on all items including (but not limited to):
Restocking fee percentages are applied to the price of the item as it appears on our site. Discounts that allow you to pay less for an item do not change the restocking fee.
- Merits Vision Super Heavy-Duty Power Chair
- The Merits Vision is a super heavy duty electric power wheelchair. It is the best heavy duty chair for outdoor use. Real mid-wheel-drive design for tight space maneuverability. This heavy duty power chair is on sale on Scooters `N Chairs.
- 11 Reviews ( 4.6 )
Based on 3 reviews Write a review