If we could only recommend one scooter for most buyers, it would be the Victory 10.2 Scooter. This mid-size scooter packs a punch with many standard features, such as the ambient voltmeter that adjusts brightness automatically in low-light settings, enabling you to check your battery life. Equipped with a large front basket, the Victory 10.2 Scooter makes it much easier for you to carry your bags while shopping. An integrated cup holder carries your beverage and a convenient hideaway storage area on the tiller houses your keys and wallet, plus many other features are included!
As mid-size scooters go, the Victory 10.2 mobility scooter gets everything right. The 18”x17” swivel seat with sliders for added comfort allows you to get on and off the scooter with ease. A roomy foot deck allows you to stretch out and feel comfort as you experience a smooth ride over many types of terrain. With a reliable performance and an excellent per-charge range of up to 13 miles, you can go a little farther, a little longer throughout the day.
Our standard suite of features such as frosted LED headlights combines with a low-mounted LED pathway light to brighten your route, no matter where you go. An under tiller puddle light not only lights up the scooter deck for transferring on and off your scooter but also enables you to plug your mobile device into the built-in USB charger port!
- FDA Class II Medical Device - Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
- 400 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 5.2 mph maximum speed
- Up to 42" turning radius
- Up to (U1) 11 miles per charge, (40AH) 13.5 miles per charge
- Standard front basket
- Exclusive stylish, lightweight, non-scuffing black, low-profile tires
- Exclusive one-hand feather-touch disassembly provides the ultimate quick transport system
- Puddle light
- Integrated storage/cup holder in tiller
- New ambient voltmeter adjusts brightness to suit your environment
- Integrated USB mobile device charging port in tiller
- New frosted LED headlights and low-mounted LED pathway light brightens your route
- Delta tiller with wraparound handles
- Pinchless hinge seat with swivel and sliders for increased comfort. Available in sizes 18” x 17” and 20” x 18”
- Exclusive stylish, lightweight, non-scuffing, black, low-profile tires
- The easy-grip tiller adjustment knob
- Easy access tiller-mounted charger port
- HCPCS Code: K0801 Group 1 Heavy Duty
|Model||Victory® 10.2 3-Wheel|
|Weight Capacity||400 lbs.|
|Front Tires||3.5" x 10" solid|
|Rear Tires||3.5" x 10" solid|
|Maximum Speed||Up to 5.2 mph|
|Reversing Width (K-turn)||51"|
2.4" at the transaxle
2.1" at anti-tip
3.0" at side deck
2.5" at motor
|Overall Height||34.75" - 37.75"|
|Drive System||Rear-wheel drive sealed transaxle with 24-volt DC motor|
|Dual Braking System||Regenerative and electromechanical|
|Seat Type||Molded Plastic Width 18" Depth 17"|
|Seat Weight||28.5 lbs|
|Seat Material||Black Vinyl|
|Weight (w/o Batteries)||130.25 lbs.|
Standard Two 12-volt, deep-cycle U-1(31-36AH)
40 AH (optional)
(U-1) 22.5 lbs. each
(40 AH) 32.5 lbs. each
|Per Charge Range||
Up to 11 miles (U1)
Up to 13 miles (40 AH)
3.5 amp, off-board (U-1)
5-amp, off-board (40 AH)
|Weight of Heaviest Piece||56.5 lbs. (front section)|
|Freewheel Operational Force||Less than 60 N|
|Drive Control Operational Force||Less than 5 N|
|Maximum Rated Slope||6°|
|Maximum Obstacle Climbing Ability (Ascending/Descending)||3"|
|Measured Sound Level (A-weighted)||Less than 65 dB|
|HCPCS Code||K0801 Group 1 Heavy Duty|
Measurements may vary +/- 1”. Specifications subject to change without prior notice. The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on Frame
- 2 Year Limited Warranty on Drivetrain
- 2 Year Limited Warranty on Electronics
- 6 Months Warranty on Batteries
1. Varies with user weight, terrain type, battery amp-hour (AH), battery charge, battery condition, and tire condition. These specifications can be subject to a variance of (+/- 10%).
2. Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of (+ or 3%).
3. AGM or gel cell type required.
4. Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol2, section 4 & ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Test conducted at maximum weight capacity.
5. Battery weight may vary based on the manufacturer.
POWER CHAIRS/SCOOTERS/LIFT WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead components, which are [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/furniture.
Scooters 'N Chairs offers FREE shipping on all orders above $99 in the USA
We charge a flat-fee of $12.99 for all orders under $99 provided all the items in your order are from one brand.How will my product arrive?
With standard, free shipping, your item may arrive in several pieces and require some assembly. White glove delivery service is available at an extra charge, your item will be fully assembled, bought to the room of your choice in your house and you will be shown how to use the device. Please call us for further details.Where will my product be dropped off?
Free delivery can range from curbside delivery by an 18-wheeler truck (closest curb to your home), to doorstep delivery, depending on the product. Please call us for further details.Please note however the following exceptions:
Orders shipping to Hawaii, Alaska & Puerto Rico may be subject to additional shipping charges.
Your warranty will be provided by the manufacturer of your product. Different manufacturers have different warranties, some include labor and parts, some only parts, and for different time periods. For more information on this item, check the "Product Literature" tab for a warranty sheet or call us for more details.
We offer a 100% full refund on all orders that have not yet shipped, cancelled within 24 hours of purchase.
After 24 hours, or for orders that have already shipped, if you wish to return your product, we offer a refund on all products as detailed below*
*Custom made items and hygiene items such as slings are non-returnable
To qualify for a return please note the following:
Product must be clean, unused and in its original packaging.
Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
Items must be returned within 14 days of delivery
Delivery fees we incur for your order where the item has already shipped are non-refundable, including white glove service
You must have a return authorization number to qualify for a return:
Please call us at 1-800-674-8395 Monday - Friday 8am to 5pm EST or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a return authorization number and a return address.
A 20% restocking fee applies on all items including (but not limited to):
Restocking fee percentages are applied to the price of the item as it appears on our site. Discounts that allow you to pay less for an item do not change the restocking fee.
- Pride Victory 10.2 │ Victory 10.2 3-Wheel │ Scooters ‘N Chairs
- The pride victory 10.2 is a three wheeled power chair. Arm and backrest are adjustable as well as the height of the seat. This mid size scooter is on sale on Scooters `N Chairs.
MSRP:Was: $7,740.00Now: $5,199.00 - $8,347.00
MSRP:Was:Now: $2,350.00 - $2,650.00